We strongly recommend that you bring or ship materials and items that you know you will need or want to work with as the local towns have limited supplies available. (More about local resources here.)
- bedding- sheets (queen), blanket or sleeping bag, pillow (ACRE does not provide any bedding)
- bug spray (there are a lot of bugs)
- rain jacket/umbrella/poncho
- warm clothing for cool evenings
- water bottle/thermos
- mess kit (if you would like to take your lunch off site or want to help out by doing your own dishes, you can bring tupperware or plates, etc)
- snacks (there are some communal fridges available for your use)
- bathing suit (there are some small creeks on the property and rivers and beaches in the area)
- water shoes
- personal art supplies/music equipment
- books, music, supplies to share
- t-shirt to be screenprinted
Please note that it can get quite chilly at times, so it is recommended that you bring a warm blanket and some warmer clothing. We especially encourage Sessions 1, 4, and 5 to bring warm clothing and warm bedding as the nights in these sessions can be particularly chilly.
There are no laundry facilities on site, but there is laundromat in the nearest town, about a 10 minute drive away.